Since the age of 13 I've been living and breathing photography. I didn't always know that I wanted to be a photographer but I always knew I wanted to be in the creative industry. So now here I am in my 20's rocking my favorite art medium and sharing it with people who value my vision. Most days you can find me getting through a day's worth of edits and emails while snuggling my kitty or enjoying the evening with a glass of red wine and a movie with my awesome boyfriend. I'm a Houma native who left the bayou but will forever love it and come back to it, sometimes even photographing it.
I may not be everyone's photographer but I am your photographer if you want someone who is going to help you every step of the way, create stunning, natural images with effortless posing, and provide you with the best quality prints.
- Cilantro ruins every meal for me, there's no arguing this one.
- I have two different color eyes, one green and one brown.
- I'm unapologetically obsessed with my cat, call me the crazy cat lady, I accept it.
- I'm an Aries to a fault
- I rarely say no to food when offered
- My favorite scent is Jasmine but Frasier Fir is a close second
- Honesty is my best (and sometimes worst) quality
- I can be blunt - see above
- My favorite movie is Interstellar
- My favorite Disney movie is Finding Nemo
- I love buying plants
- I can't keep a plant alive to save my life
- My bags are always packed for my next adventure
- I want to learn Spanish and Italian